"Vampire Woman"? & Robert Pattinson likes Texas? umm, eww!

Hey bitches!

I was looking through the interwebs and I found this article about a "Vampire Woman". I know what you're going to say "that link is to Foux News!" ... yeah, but so what? All news sources are shit, I read all of them because I don't trust any of them. Besides, the media never covers the important stuff, like when Zac Effron is in town - what a sex muffin :) I would so convert to Catholicism for his sweet ass!

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/04/05/vampire-woman-takes-love-supernatural-new-level/?test=faces

Anyways, this "Vampire Woman" is a tattoo artist with four kids! If my mommy looked like that, I would shit my Ralph Lauren panties! She went on about abuse and other stuff that happened when she was a kid. I feel bad, really, but like, holy shit, right? It's her face I guess, and if she's happy then, yeah. It also said she was a trained lawyer and "studied at a religious school... got married in white at 17".

I kind of want to ask her "ARE YOU HAPPY, NOW?"

Oh yeah, I like, so totally bought a bottle of Paris Hilton's parfume. It's actually really nice! I know people make fun of her, but we all can be a bad bitch every once in a while, right? *gasp* O M G..... I almost forgot to tell you bitches something! Apparently, Robert Pattinson's favorite city in the U.S. is Houston, Texas! EWWWWWWWWWWW! Who the hell would want to live with cowboys, they smell! They talk all funny and chew tabbacco... and spit. I don't think I will ever be able to watch Twilight the same...


Robert is a cowboy now, and a beardo... eww! Look at that picture! I wonder if he'll die with five pounds of red meat in his ass like Duke Wayne.

Ok bitches, I must embark on serious retail therapy to get over the loss of Robert in my life. I just can't get over his obsession with Texas; it's almost sinful!

Love,
Jackie ^_^

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...