Seems like some Charlie Sheen fans are #losing.

Hey guys and gals, boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen, whores and sluts...
need I say more?



Charlie Sheen just performed, or rather ranted in his first scheduled tour date in Detroit... or how my ghetto friend would say DEEETREEEET! Apparently, those who actually bought tickets weren't given enough of a preview on every news channel. Umm, hello? Didn't anyone see that one interview, with that one chick, who like, so totally dyes her hair bleach blonde every other day? Didn't you see her patronize him with stupid questions, and you didn't hear his #winning™ responses? Please to you, lame ass audience, who walked out and booed. You knew exactly what to expect; in fact, that's what you paid to see, right? As Mr. Abercrombie & Mr. Fitch as my witnesses, I stand by Charlie Sheen aka Carlos Estevez... eww, he's a beaner? He's pretty white for a beaner... I feel like tacos... eww eww, must not think of food! Fasting will bring a size 2 pair of jeans to my wardrobe! Anyways, Charlie is #winning™ in my book, bitches XD

Another day in the life of spending daddy's money... oh how I wish he didn't monitor his account like a hawk. I have to tell you bitches something... a secret... my dad found a charge on his account the other day, a substantial charge, yet didn't say a word. I'm so dead! He doesn't speak when he's furious! I was in my temple - Sac's Fifth Ave., and I like, couldn't help myself... there it was, the Golden Fleece of all strappy dresses! Yeah it was spendy, but it was like, on sale... for $5,000. You know, it was originally $7,000... my dad should thank me! I was being a good bitch and shopping wisely :)

I'm going to post a link to Charlie's youtube channel... this is for all you bitches that were expecting something different! If anyone has tickets to like, see him in one of the other cities on the tour, leave a comment :) Tell me what you want to hear, what you're expecting and if you feel like a warlock... I know I do, and dicks don't! By that, I mean actual dicks are not warlocks. You may twirl your wand until a sticky surprise appears, but BITCH you can't rock Tiger Blood™ in that vein!
YOUR DICK WOULD EXPLODE!



Ok bitches, I like, have to go spend more of daddy's money.

Love,
Jackie ^_^

P.S.
pray to D&G that I don't find the Holy Grail of tennis bracelets!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...