Glee Stupiditee, Cowboy-RPattz, Chris Crocker Punked-Out?

Hey bitches, we have a lot to cover!



Have any of you ever seen Glee? I've never seen it, nor do I care. I mean, who the hell wants to sing all day long, eww! I mean shit, I hate musicals! I can't even watch The Sound of Music!... and that's like, supposed to be all wholesome and whatever... I just can't go there. Anyways- that one guy, that plays someone in Glee, did this weird boy band thing. He said it was "The gayest thing I've ever done"... umm, where are the gay rights people on his ass? I mean, there are a lot of gay people on the show, and he says this? Where's PETA when you need them?

I just don't understand double standards, they confuse me! You don't have a right to double stand me, unless you take me out to dinner... even then you better be worth at least 5 million, 3 if you're hot. Speaking of money, my daddy has yet to say one word to me. I. Fucked. Up. Badly. Bitches. I don't know what the problem is... I mean, doesn't he like, live to pay for my shopping habits? That's his job, right? I don't understand... I should so call my mom and tell on him! I bet he'd get his knickers in a bunch if I called her... it's not my fault you let her go to France, everyone knows about long distance charges. Wait, she's in France? I can't call her... her voice would come out of my phone in French... OMG what do I do?


^^my picture, bitches!^^

Look who's back for a visit! It's Cowboy-RPattz! Apparently he's looking for a fight with the papparazzi. Get ready for a shoot-out, bitches! Celebuzz.com says he dreams for the day he can punch-out an obsessive papparazzo person... I get it, I want to bitch-slap a photographer too! Every time they take my picture, they always get a vag-pic. I mean, what, do you spy on me to know when I'm not wearing panties? Are you hiding in my closet? *gasp* OMG.... it's my brother! He's their informant... I should have known.




Do you remember Chris Crocker? That one gay guy that says funny shit, wears blonde wigs, and sings sometimes? Yeah, he's had a total make-over... he's kinda punk now. I guess it works for him, I'm just so used to the LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE Chris... it's going to take awhile before I can adjust. In this video he's talking about "hog bodies", being "ugly" and other shit. Can someone explain this to me? I'm lost...

I must depart from the interwebs and start waging war against my brother...
He is so dead!

Love,
Jackie ^_^

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...