Remember that song "I like big butts"? Yeah, that really hapened...

O
M
G



I actually have a friend named Becky, and I actually saw some chick that looked like one of those rappers' girlfriends. Why this whore had to invade and disgrace my mall is beyond me; then again, I couldn't really say anything because she's black and you know how people are these days. Besides, they're so damned confrontational... political correctness has ruined my life! I decided I must cleanse myself with a new pair of FMP's (aka fuckmepumps) to get over her fat, slutty assssssssss. I wish I could dive into a pile of stilettos and emerge baptised in the gift of holy retail therapy. My dad prays to the money god; I however, seek solace within the blessed walls of Sac's Fifth Ave.

Ugh... there she is again. Stupid bubble-butt and her little gang of posers... YOU DON'T BELONG HERE! My dad just about owns this mall; why I must give the cashier my card is still a mystery. They all know me, and where I like, live. Can't you like, mail the bill to my dad? He's the one paying for this anyway!
what a bitch...

Eww, I smell... food. I have mastered the ancient art form of fasting; it's great, everyone should try it! That way, we can help save the environment and all of the cute, smelly, disgusting cows. Anyone who would drink milk (aka cow puss) is totally ludicris... or is it ludicrous? I get confused.... damned rappers make up new word spellings all the time. I'm not trying to point the finger at black people, but it's like, really hard. I swear I'm not racist, I have a friend who's Ethiopian. She's totally cute! Talk about being a val, she's like top five in our group. So yeah, don't even try to label me with that shit, dick!

Ok bitches, I like, have to go spend daddy's money.

Love,
Jackie ^_^

P.S.
I hope Matt texts me for that bootycall, I could use a good roggering XD

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...