Remembering Unique American Idols, Jay-Z and Lady Gaga are Freemason/Illuminati Members!?

Hey bitches!

Remember that video I posted of Chris and Danny? Chris is a funny bitch and has been for years, but his friend Danny is really cool too. I had no idea he was an American Idol semi-finalist, then again, I haven't watched since season two... oops! Danny has his own youtube channel, it's funny how much that bitch and I have in common. It's almost scary... not. I would love for him to explain the "sick-pig bitch" term. Ugh, whenever new sayings and trends come out I just don't get it! I feel so out of the loop, does that make me a "hog-body whore"? I'd rather be a "piglet in a blanket" if I had my choice... can daddy buy me that title? Sure he can - he shits gold fucking bricks on his lunch break, right before he snorts a line... oh, I forgot who I was talking to. Yeah, my daddy is a bit of a coke-whore... and you wonder why my mom's in France? Are you stupid or something?

Speaking of family, I am about to inflict painful revenge on my brother Travis, for leaking information to the paparazzi. I have secretly infiltrated his school, after hours... why you ask? I have posted fliers of my brother and his best friend, cropped together, making them look like their kissing! I have placed them in key strategic locations, bitches! The girls bathroom, hallways, the cafeteria, teachers desks, and I shoved two in every one's locker! It reads "Travis and Kyle, lovers forever!" That will show Travis to never mess with this bitch again... I will pull out my arsenal of skills to fuck your world ten times over.

Anyways... I ran into this dumb fuck of a wasted human being... he wanted to be a rapper, (we're all stunned here) but he has it in his head that he must join the Illuminati in order to make it big...
WHAT THE SHIT!?

Join the Illuminati to become a super famous rapper like Jay-Z and Kanye West? Let me get this straight... he wants to travel back in time, to year 740 A.D., and join the Knights Templar? Kill innocent people in the Holy Lands and claim all money, land and power in the region? Get hunted down by the Catholic Church for pegan rituals and human sacrifices in the name of Egyptian goddesses, and run away to Scotland to form the Masonic Order with a secretive sect of people (Getty's, Rothschild's, the Queen, Colonial Sanders, etc.) that truly control the world, known as the Illuminati or "The Meadows", and have deep ties to the KKK's and The Skulls at Yale University?


............ I called my mom and told her what happened:

Mom: Was he black?
Jackie ^_^: Black or not, he's stupid as fuck.
Mom: Again, was he black?
Jackie ^_^: ........ yeah.

I was searching the interwebs and look what I found:



Haven't we all wondered what Jay-Z's little hand symbol really meant?


OMG I feel like I'm in National Treasure with Nicholas(my hair is a birds nest)Cage!


This has all been a conspiracy to join Canada, Mexico and the United States into one North American Union? And the new currency will be called the Amero?

Holy shit, bitches! The more I look into this, the more fucked up it gets! There is a conspiracy theory about Michael Jackson knowing about the Illuminati and their plan for world domination; they say Michael was bumped-off to prevent him from revealing the truth on his last concert tour. They killed MJ? We all know they killed JFK, but MJ? Here's a direct quote from urbandictionary.com :

"The Bastards who killed Michael Jackson to prevent him from Revealing the truth about the New World Order on July 8th, 2009 during his concerts. The Illuminati has also killed Tupac, Bob Marley, and John Lennon."

"rockefeller foundation, ford foundation, carlysle group, J.P.Morgan, oppenhiemer, kuhn leub, federal reserve system and many others involved."

"Rappers who sold their soul to stay rich and be glorified by corporate channels like mtv and bet and the other channels. 1. Jay-Z 2. 50 cent 3. Dr. Dre 4. Kanye West 5. T.I. 6. Young Jeezy 7. Gucci Mane 8. Suge Knight 9. Damon Dash 10. Ludacris 11. Nelly 12. Nas 13. Big Boi 14. Andre 3000 15. P.Diddy"

Could this be true? Click if you want to know more about the connection of Hip-Hop, Pop and mainstream music with secret societies. Apparently, even Lady Gaga is among the long list of artists involved with secret societies.

Jay-Z, this is all your fault!
.......
I don't really know what to say about all of this, I'm like, confused! I'm gonna try my hand at that emotional poetry shit; it can't be too hard, right?

Love,
Jackie ^_^

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...