Jake Gyllenhaal shaves his head, RPattz Threesome & Daniel Radcliffe is relieved.

THIS IS FUCKING CREEPY
I don't even know what to say, bitches... Donnie Darko is not a cop, period. How can Jake play a cop? That doesn't make any sense! Who the hell is responsible for casting; they should be fired! OMG... look at his head, look closer... do you see a thinning patch, or is that just me? Scary. Jake cannot go bald... no.... no.... NO! It was bad enough that he did Brokeback Mountain and was the "girl" in the relationship. I don't have anything against gays; however, neither Jake nor Heath (may he rest in peace) were gay. It wasn't believable for me. There are a ton of gay actors in Hollywood, why didn't they cast actual gay actors? Why cast two, completely straight men? What the hell!? If you liked Brokeback Mountain, I suggest you watch Little Ashes... it's a Spanish version of Brokeback with RPattz, lol! .... Jake's new movie is called End of Watch... stupid title, but ok then. I doubt I will go see this.


 
Apparently, Daniel Radcliffe is relieved to be rid of Harry Potter. Perhaps it's because of the backlash, from that one weird play, where he got butt-naked? Is he excited that he can show his mister happy more often, now? I read that his character in the play was having sex with horses... eww! Either way, Daniel was texting J.K. Rowling asking if she was writing another book. She confirmed the answer was  a 'no'. What's next, Daniel Radcliffe "meat spin"? That's a scary thought, no? I'm sorry for my pottie mouth, bitches... but, it's funny, right?

COWBOY-RPATTZ HAS THREESOME!?


In Rob's new movie, Water for Elephants, he seriously gets IT on! Not only does his runny nose become the main attraction, but his character has a steamy threesome with Donna Scott.... I know, I was like "who?" too. I myself have never had a threesome, so I'm a bit confused how that works... perhaps Rob has threesome experience in his personal life? Edward, Bella and Jacob all going at it? LOL, oh how the imagination can take us off into alternate realities... at least, I think that's what it's called... my cousin is really into time travel shit, she's a fucking nerd. Speaking of imagination, what if this Donna Scott was replaced by someone with a bit more experience in the 'love scene' area? Just think! Who better to get the job done, than Kim Cattrall!? She's a love scene veteran! This is a clip from Sex and the City, I must warn you, it's not for minors. Now try to combine that with the Remember Me scene. From what I've read, Bel Ami is the closet thing to how amazingly funny Kim and Rob could be. We can only hope this may appear in the near future!

Love,
Jackie ^_^

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...