Advertising on Blogs, I Need Help!

Hey bitches,


I am so confused right now... configuring ads is not an easy task. Online FAQs can only answer so much. I tried to place some ads to the right of my posts and just below my posts; however, they aren't showing up. Perhaps it is only on my computer, but I can't know for sure. If anyone has some advice, it would be greatly appreciated! Please leave a comment or contact me via Twitter of Facebook. I'm very new to being an Affiliate for advertisements. Also, what do you think of my layout, back round, etc.? I'm been modifying this blog, tweaking it bit by bit but I'm still not happy with it. If you have any advice for me regarding ads and the appearance and functionality of my blog, I will love you forever.

I can't force people to click the ads; yet, I wish to "monetize" my blog. Any advice for turning a funny blog into a profitable website? Like I said, I'm new to this. Thanks :)

Love,
Jackie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...