LA Ink Canceled?

Hey bitches,





One of my favorite shows, LA Ink, will not return for another season. I'm kinda sad, I really admire Kat Von D as an artist. I will never understand how she dated Jesse (I'm a twatting neo-nazi cow) James; however, she did break up with him. Once I thought Kat's sanity had returned to her, she gets back together with Jesse.... Kat, what are you doing?



This is straight from her:

“In my relationship I never before felt as solid and strong — even though the world said different by all the criticism,” she wrote. “Lost a lot of friends, and even caused turmoil within some of my family members because of the bulls**t the media put out there.”

“Some fans even changed their perception of who they thought I was,”...“never planned on walking away from this relationship, let alone the timing of things.”





Do you think TLC canceled the show because of Jesse? The ratings are down for this season, unofficially due to Jesse's appearance on the show. No one wants to see that neo-nazi twat and perhaps viewers change the channel when Jesse's on screen. Sorry Kat, I wish you the best with life and your career. Your fans still admire your art; however, we will never support Jesse James.


"shhhh I don't want to contribute to nazi-biker stereotypes... buy my Fuhrer Approved™ choppers!"

Love,
Jackie ^_^

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...