"i feel so ashamed of the way i look"

Hey bitches,




borrowed from Undressed Skeleton tumblr.
I was looking through the online traffic statistics concerning my blog today, I am deeply troubled by what I found. The stats can tell me almost everything; from the search engine that lead you to find my site, to the exact key words typed in the search box. I was troubled by a certain sentence/phrase of key words searched, they are as follows:

"i feel so ashamed of the way i look"

I have no way of knowing who searched this; however, this really ate at me all day long. I don't know who you are, but I wish you peace in your life. It is an important life lesson to learn to love and accept ourselves. After all, how can we love and accept each other, if we cannot love ourselves?

You are beautiful, you are handsome, you are a gift - embrace life. Eat, drink, laugh, love and live. Beauty is of the soul.







For great advice and motivation, please see Undressed Skeleton by Tara and follow her @TaralynnsTweets

Love,
Jackie ^_^

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...