Remembering the Queen of the party: Amy Winehouse.

Hey bitches,

"It's not important to me to make other people at ease.
I am difficult, but that's because I don’t really give a fuck."

I'm truly sad, Amy Winehouse was one of my favorites. I can't say I was a devout fan of her music; however, I certainly didn't hate it either. We all know she has struggled with drugs and alcohol for many years. People have made fun of her, calling her names and smearing her. She needed your support and all you could offer her was judgement and condemnation. Clearly, she was in need of good friends that would love her no matter what. In this time of mourning, personal thought and spiritual reflection, put your judgement aside and remember this gifted individual.

On twitter Kelly Osbourne was very upset, they were close friends.

  Kelly Osbourne
http://twitpic.com/5uoqq3
I borrowed this picture from Kelly's twitpic page.
"I'm a musician. I'm not someone who's trying to be diplomatic, you know, trying to get my 15 minutes. I'm just a musician who is honest."


Amy, your talent will never be forgotten. #pray4amy

Love,
Jackie ^_^

2 comments:

Cody88T said...

I honestly listen to AmyWinehouse every second song... Her voice and talent are matched by no other, except maybe Dionne Bromfield. The sad things for me is no more Amy songs, how young and beautiful she was and that she couldnt concur her demons ... Please everyone young and beautiful please stop dyeing. I know I should take my own advice but take care of yourself!

Jackie ^_^ said...

I agree Cody88T, thanks for your input :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...