Breaking Dawn at Comic-Con - Robert is scaring off Twi-hards!

Hey bitches!



Robert Pattinson shaved half of his head... half.




I was shocked... I almost buttered my panties with shite. This new look was for his recently wrapped film, Cosmopolis. However, he decided to keep the "half and half" look. Why? It is just me or did all his appeal fly out the window? In previous posts, I have proved why Rob's Twilight train has long since past. This is just another blog page in the list of "why Rob peaked in 2008 and won't recover".

The news doesn't stop there... some leaked Breaking Dawn footage is online. Here is the link to Perez Hilton's page, where more sex scenes can be drooled over. The anal leakage doesn't stop there, here is some Jacob+Carlise+Esme action.

Thanks Perez, you rock bitch :)


Love,
Jackie ^_^

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...