Nicolas Cage's estranged son undergoing a psych evaluation?

Hey bitches!


Eyes of Noctum
From left to right: nerd, mommas boy, whore, Weston Cage, freak, caveman.




Did you know that Nicolas (my hair is a bird's nest) Cage has a son... no, not the little asian kid with his new wife... but a white son from a previous bitch? His name is Weston Cage and he's in a death metal band. Weston isn't fooling around, he's seriously hardcore... meaning, it isn't an act like Alice Cooper. However, the more I look at pictures of Weston... the more I question any relation to Nicolas (my hair is a bird's nest) Cage. Check out these photos, you'll see what I mean...



















Apparently Weston had just finished a session at the gym with his trainer and they both went to a restaurant nearby. Soon after they sat down, they were looking through the menu. Weston had ordered something his trainer did not approve of, due to his predetermined workout and diet plan. Weston freaked out and started shoving his trainer... the trainer pinned him to the ground, but let him go... Weston's temper tantrum continued until the police arrived and threatened to taze him. Even after they hand-cuffed him, he continued to fight - resulting in being strapped to a gurney headed towards a hospital/mental health facility for psychiatric evaluation.

As someone who has grown up with money, I know very well what it's like to get my way. If someone tells me "no", all hell breaks loose. Weston's reaction could have been caused because of one of two reasons: 1) Weston's dad is Nicolas (my hair is a bird's nest) Cage - he has access to unlimited funds and is a spoiled brat. 2) Weston had a horrible childhood and was told "no" too many times - now that he's older, he is trying to mend his old wounds covered in sorrow.... option 2 would explain the black metal.

If he's a spoiled brat, then he needs to learn how to avoid a temper tantrum. When I'm told "no", I use personal attacks - slice and dice them until they bleed and you get your way :)

If he's consumed in sorrow then this isn't a pathetic outburst, this is just sad.


This is Weston... several years ago.


I still don't think he's related to Nic... like, at all.

Love,
Jackie ^_^

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...